Hydr02 Foam – PressureEquipment
- Value: Only 30ml needed per average 4 door vehicle including all paint, glass, trim & wheels
- Protect Everything: Apply to areas you never could before! Not only body panels but protects calipers, undercarriage, wheel wells, door jambs, in between seals and more
- Versatility: Use on any surface
- Ease of Use: Spray on and rinse off
- Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
- Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
- Time Saver: Maintains paint quickly with enormous time savings compared to any other paint protection product
- Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
- UV Protection: Offers significant protection from UVA and UVB rays and sun damage
- Chemical and fallout Protection: Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Concentrated Value: Dilution of 1 part Hydro to 6 parts water
- Beauty: Instantly revives the high gloss, deep luster, and smoothness of your paint
- Durability: 3 to 6 Months
- Do NOT apply HydrO2 in the sun or to a hot surface! Applying in this manner will cause streaks that do not wipe off easily.
- In shaded location or shop wash your vehicle and remove any dirt from the surfaces. (For Best Results use CarPro Reset or Iron X Snow Soap)
- Surface must be well cleaned from soap residue and left wet with water.
- Dilute 1 part HydrO2 to 6 parts water. We recommend a spray bottle for fast and easy application.
- Spray fine mist of diluted HydrO2 on no more than 1/4 of vehicle before rinsing. Very little is needed and no overlap is needed.
- From time you start spraying a section to rinsing off should be approximately 30 seconds or less.
- Immediately rinse well with strong water pressure to produce physical shock and create a well formed coating.
- Repeat steps 5-7 on the next section of the vehicle rinsing well before moving to next section.
- Finish by "flood rinsing" the vehicle without a spray nozzle to push all the water off from top down.
- Dry any remaining water by blowing off with a clean Dry Me Crazy Jr.
We Also Recommend