IronX Snow Soap
- pH Neutral
- High Lubricity
- Uses only the highest quality cleaning agents & emulsifiers to wash your vehicles surfaces.
- Snow Soap cuts through grime & traffic film with ease.
- Excellent wheel cleaner - Agitate the gel directly on the surface of the wheel
- Cleanses the bodywork softly with rich foam
- Smooths the surface
- Use on paint, glass, wheels, headlights, plastic trim, clear bras
- Excellent on wheels (Apply gel directly to wheel and agitate the surface)
- 1-3 ounces in your foam cannon for simple snow foaming
- Up to 1:8 - Light to Medium iron remover
- Do not dilute if you desire a top strength prep solution
Directions as Snow Foam:
- Rinse your car well using power wash to remove dust & contaminants.
- Add Soap Gel to warm water and shake well to mix within the snow foam lance.
- Set your lance to give the desired effect and foam concentration you require.
- Snow foam your car as normal and allow to dwell.
- Dependant on the concentrations of the foam on the cars surface. You may notice a color change taking place when the foam is in contact with heavy fallout.
- Rinse well, prior to moving on to your hand wash process.
Directions as Hand Wash:
- Thoroughly rinse the surface to remove all large and/or loose particles.
- Apply Soap directly to mitt or sponge and wash a section before rinsing the mitt/sponge and repeating with the next section. (While Snow Soap is used as a hand wash. It should not be added to your wash bucket)
- You will notice the soap gel changing color where it encounters iron. This indicates fallout removal and highlights the areas of concern where you may wish to follow up with either Iron X paste or liquid, later on in the decontamination process. While small iron particals will be removed by IXSS larger particles or vehicles that have not been thoroughly decontaminated previously will require the higher concentrated Iron X or Iron X Paste.
- Thoroughly rinse all surfaces
- IronX Snow Soap will affect oil base waxes by approximately 50%.
- Do not use as a mainenance wash unless you are decontaminating your vehicle or it has been protected with a durable sealant or a coating (such as Cquartz, or CQuartz UK).
- Avoid using on fabric convertible tops.
- Do not allow to dry on surface in sun. Avoid use on warm surfaces and in direct sun.
- Wash your hands well after use
- May be irritating to eye & skin. We recommend the use of skin and eye protection for total peace of mind.
- Keep away from children