Our Paint Sealant contains the latest in long lasting silicone co-polymers and amino-functional resins together with #1 carnauba. Cross-linking develops a chemical bond with the paint surface to block the harmful effects of the environment. Lasts up to 2 years when applied with the heat of a high-speed polisher.
Use on top of any clean, smooth painted surface to protect it from rain, dirt, smog, salt, UV light, detergents, bird droppings, etc.
Use to protect paint, chrome, glass and vinyl (Glisten will not leave white residue on vinyl/rubber trims) Glisten seals and protects the entire vehicle leaving a smooth, slick high gloss finish.
- Neutral pH prevents "tracking" or staining of paint.
- Easy to use. Very low residue.
- Apply by hand, orbital or high-speed polisher.
- Protects paint from rain, dirt, smog, salt, bird droppings, acid rain, UV light, detergents, etc.
- Lasts for up to 2 years.
- Any splatter or residue is extremely easy to remove from crevices or emblems.
- If protection against harsh detergents or abrasives is needed, use IP100 Polyshine.
Special Tips and Precautions:
- The more heat used to apply Glisten the faster the curing process and greater the longevity.
- The Paint Sealant should only be applied over clean, smooth properly prepared surfaces. If necessary pre-clean with fallout remover, water spot remover, clay etc. before applying.