- Developed for use with all CarPro Nanotechnology Sealants and Coatings including Reload, Hydro2, and CQuartz.*
- Intelligent pH Surfactants provide a strong cleaning and foaming action, whilst remaining mild and pH-Neutral (7) in use.
- Derived almost entirely from natural, organic and biodegradable ingredients; free from the harsh sodium and lauryl sulfate derivatives found in many shampoo products.
- 400~500:1 Dilution ratio allows for economical cleaning.
- Excellent gliding lubrication and a wonderful fresh scent make for a safe, and enjoyable wash experience.
- Fill wash bucket with 3 to 4 gallons) of water and add approximately 1oz. of Reset as the bucket fills to mix the shampoo solution and activate the foam.
- Pre-rinse vehicle with free flowing water to remove loose debris, and wash out of direct sunlight from the top down using our CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt or Microfiber Madness Incredisponge, rinsing the mitt/sponge periodically in a second bucket filled with clear water.
- Do not allow shampoo to dry on the surface! After washing, rinse the vehicle thoroughly with free flowing water to remove shampoo residue, and dry with a Dry Me Crazy Jr. or forced-air blower.
- If necessary, use CarPro Spotless to remove hard water spots, and apply either Reload or Hydro2 to top-up the vehicle’s protection.
- Do Not Ingest
- Keep out of reach of children
- May degrade organic waxes and polymer sealants
- In case of sensitive skin or a pre-existing skin condition, wear protective gloves whilst washing to avoid possible dryness and mild irritation